Are your coaches clean and well maintained for safety?
- You will ride in brand new luxury coaches, maintained and checked daily by a staff of dedicated mechanics following strict safety regulations set forth by the California Highway Patrol and the US Department of Transportation.
Do you have restrooms on the bus?
- All full-size coaches have restrooms. Our "mini-coaches” – do not. Along the routes used by our smaller coaches, there are a number of rest stop opportunities.
Where do you pick up?
- We pick up from 2 different departure locations in San Francisco that are at walking distance of the majority of the hotels in the city:
Do you pick me up at our hotel?
- No, you will have the option to choose between the 2 departure locations offered depending on the area where you are staying. The majority of the hotels you will find in San Francisco will be either in the Fisherman's Wharf or downtown.
Do you pick up in Oakland or San Jose?
- No, unfortunately, we do not pick up in those areas. However, you may take BART from Oakland or CALTRAIN from San Jose and go to the departure location located in Union Square.
Do you take us back to our departure point after the tour?
- We always return you to the same location where we picked you up for the tours we run ourselves. However, take into account that if you buy a packaged tour that includes an activity after the bus tour, you will have to arrange your way to your hotel or place of stay (example: City Tour + Alcatraz, Muir Woods + Sausalito Ferry return, City Tour + Bay Cruise, etc.)
Have you been rated by customers? If so, what is your rating?
- You can check every tour rating on our website. It is independently audited by Feefo, who guarantees that only customers that have taken our tours have the ability to rate the experiences.
- You can check as well our latest certificates received from TripAdvisor, awarding us with the certificate of excellence in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Is lunch included in your tours?
- Lunch is not included. However, on full-day tours, we make a lunch stop at a scenic area.
What method of payment do you take besides cash?
- We take most major credit cards.
San Francisco City Tour Questions
Do we remain inside the bus for the entire tour, or can we walk around specific points of interest?
- We make 4 - 5 different stops during our itinerary. Visits can range from 10 - minute photo stops to 20 minutes at the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Other bus tour San Francisco stops may include Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Land's End, and City Hall/Civic Center.
Do you have restrooms on the bus?
- All full-size coaches have restrooms. Our "mini-coaches" – do not. Along the routes used by our smaller coaches, there are some rest stop opportunities.
Muir Woods Tour and Sausalito Tour Questions
How much time is allowed in Muir Woods during the Muir Woods tour?
- Bus tour operators are allowed to stay a maximum of 90 minutes at Muir Woods National Park to let all the tour operators have the opportunity to go to the Monument national park.
- With those 90 minutes, you will have the option to explore many of the different hike paths offered. We recommend going up to bridge four and coming back to the parking departure point.
How long do we stay in Sausalito?
- About one hour if you book the modality to return by bus.
- If you're planning to stay longer in Sausalito, we recommend you book the option to return by ferry. This option will allow you to plan your stay at your pace, proceeding via a delightful ferry trip back to San Francisco's beautifully-restored Ferry Building at the foot of Market St.
How long is the Muir Woods tour?
- The entire trip lasts about four hours.
What's unique about Sausalito?
- It is a lovely, picturesque Seaside village with dramatic, sweeping views of the San Francisco skyline and "City Front." It also has plenty of shopping places and lots of good restaurants to have lunch during your experience.
Napa Sonoma Wine Country Tour Questions
Are wine tastings available and, if so, are they included in the ticket price?
- Yes, wine tastings are part of the experience and are inclusive of the tour price.
How long is the Wine Country tour?
- The tour lasts approximately 9 hours.
How many wineries are included in this tour?
- You visit at least three wineries located in the heart of California’s famed Napa and Sonoma wine-producing regions.
May we take our children along?
- Children are welcomed on this tour. The vineyard walkabout is an exceptional learning experience for all ages.
This is a full-day tour. Will we have time to eat lunch?
- Yes. The tour has a 90 minutes stop planned after the second winery visit. After that, we will stop either at Sonoma Square or at Napa downtown, depending on the itinerary followed.
Will we be able to walk through the vineyards?
- The tour includes a guided walk-through of a producing vineyard, accompanied by a professional vintner, who explains the wine-making process from planting through harvest to bottling.
Monterey, Carmel & Pebble Beach Questions
Do we see pebble Beach the world-famous golf course?
- Yes, we drive through the 17-mile drive. The pebble beach golf course is located along the 17-mile drive.
How long do we spend in Carmel and Monterey?
- In each of these charming, historic locales, you’re able to spend over an hour leisurely strolling along Cypress-lined streets or Steinbeck’s once-bustling Cannery Row.
How long is the drive to Monterey?
- This is an all-day tour (11 hrs). The drive to the area is approximately 2 hours, with stops along the way for photos along California’s ruggedly magnificent coastline to and from stops in historic Monterey and quaint Carmel-by-the Sea.
We want to visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Do you stop there?
- Yes, but you will have to purchase the tickets directly from the Aquarium.
- Please plan to be in Monterey around 11 am so that you can purchase your timed tickets in advance,