- Full-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Choose from a range of activities at Yosemite, including walking or relaxing at the visitors center
- Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected San Francisco hotels
- Driver-guide and commentary
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- 1 hr. guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and 3 hr. free time.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 40, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
One of the great natural wonders of the world, Yosemite National Park and its spectacular valley have an unforgettable impact on everyone who visits. Travel from San Francisco through California's agricultural Central Valley and into the Sierra Foothills where 49ers panned for gold. Follow the beautiful Merced River to the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Glaciers cut through these mountains forming the spectacular granite monuments you will see throughout the park, including breath taking waterfalls and Half Dome.
Contact us at 415-353-5310 ext.1 or email@example.com; please contact us 72 hours before booking to confirm your reservation. To redeem, bring voucher to Gray Line of San Francisco office, 478 Post Street, San Francisco. Hotel Pick-up is also available if specified at time of reservation
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.