- Exploring the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Driving across Golden Gate Bridge
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels (not available for those staying at hotels in the airport area)
- FREE wireless onboard tour vehicle
- Four hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived. Our first stop is Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek. Our 1¼-hour stop is the most time offered by any tour company. Muir Woods entrance fee is included.
Next, visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shop, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants. If a one-hour stop in Sausalito isn’t enough for you, extend your stay and return by ferry to San Francisco at your leisure. Ferry cost not included.
$11.50 Take Blue and Gold Fleet's Sausalito ferry on a return trip across the beautiful San Francisco Bay
Ferry Schedule - http://www.blueandgoldfleet.com/ferry/sausalito/
Contact us at 415-353-5310 ext.1 or email@example.com; please contact us 72 hours before booking to confirm your reservation. To redeem, bring voucher to Gray Line of San Francisco office, 2627 Taylor Street, San Francisco. Hotel Pick-up is also available if specified at time of reservation
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.