- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville
- Pick-up and drop-off from San Francisco hotels
- FREE wireless onboard tour vehicle
- Guided tour of Napa
- Wine tasting
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 31, 40, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
Join us on a fun and relaxing Napa Valley Wine Tour on one of our luxury coaches. During our full day tour from San Francisco, you will visit renowned Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries for tasting, learn about winemaking techniques, and shop for wines and souvenirs in local shops. Taste the finest wines of Napa Valley, have lunch and shop in Yountville, and enjoy the picturesque drive over the Golden Gate Bridge through fantastic Napa Wine Country on our wine country tour.
Napa and Sonoma are world-famous for their fine wine and beautiful scenery. Learn about wine from our expert guides as you travel north to California’s Premiere wine country. You’ll learn the area’s history of wine making, from the early Spanish missionaries who brought grapevines from Europe to the Forty-Niners who served wines in their saloons. Then tour wineries and see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended and bottled; walk through beautiful vineyards with your tour guide and then taste the finished product. There will also be time for lunch at Historical Sonoma Square or Vintage 1870 in the heart of Napa.
Once you reach the historic wine regions, you'll visit a mix of boutique and large-scale wineries, with approximately an hour of traveling between each. The tour includes stops at the following locations: Nicholson Ranch Winery (Sonoma); Madonna Estate, Mt. St. John (Napa); lunch in Yountville at V Marketplace (Yountville); Sutter Home (Napa).
To redeem, bring voucher to Gray Line of San Francisco office, 478 Post Street, San Francisco. To confirm your booking or to add hotel pick up, contact us at 415-353-5310 ext.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel Pick-up is available if specified at time of reservation or by speaking with one of our customer service agents
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.