Experience the chilling allure of Alcatraz along with a comprehensive San Francisco city tour
Enjoy a four-hour guided Grand City Tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Our Grand City Tour takes you from the bay to the ocean aboard one of our luxury motorcoaches! See famous neighborhoods including Chinatown, North Beach, Civic Center, the Presidio of San Francisco, Nob Hill and more! Enjoy the 360 degree views of the city from Twin Peaks, the historic Sutro Baths at Land’s End and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge.
Your tour will begin and end in Union Square but along the way you will take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay on this comprehensive half-day guided tour.
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks — and now you can experience its chilling allure for yourself. Packaged with our Grand City Tour, Gray Line of San Francisco’s Alcatraz combos feature an award-winning cellular audio tour and round-trip boat ride to ‘The Rock.’
Alcatraz Island Combo Tours require five days advance reservations (no day of Alcatraz combos available). This Gray Line of San Francisco Grand City Tour & Alcatraz Package is simply a must-do for anyone visiting San Francisco for the first time. Book your Grand City Tour & Alcatraz combination from Gray Line of San Francisco today!
The Day starts with the visit to Alcatraz Island. With the voucher, guests can pick up the Alcatraz ticket at the Gray Line tour window at Pier 41. Tickets can be picked up at as early as 72 hours before tour departure and no later than 8:00 AM on the day of the tour. After pick up guests need to make their way to Pier 33 and check in at the ticket booth with a valid government issued I.D. (for guests 18 and older). Guests board the boat and explore Alcatraz island!
The City Tour portion of the day starts at 2:00 PM.
Check in / Alcatraz Voucher pick up:
• We will have your Alcatraz Vouchers / departure time available for pick up at (Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94133) up to 72-hours prior to your departure date, we require you to ensure that your vouchers are picked up no later than 8:00 AM PST on the day of your departure.
• Alcatraz Cruises, LLC requires you to check in at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing 30-minutes before your departure time.
• A government issued photo ID is required for every person going to Alcatraz Island. Photocopies of passports are accepted as valid identification
To confirm your Alcatraz Tour, we will need the following information:
• First and last name along with ages of all passengers.
• Alcatraz reservations are first come first serve, all reservations are finalized (4) days prior to your departure date.
• If for any reason you do not provide the above listed info within the window of time provided, your Alcatraz tour will be forfeited.
• Alcatraz Cruises is the official concessioner to the National Park Service for Alcatraz island, the National Park Service & Alcatraz Cruises, LLC establish all policies and procedures regarding the purchase of tickets, reserving your departure date/time and ferry service to and from Alcatraz island. Photo ID’s are not necessary for every person in the party, but are required for the person who purchased the tickets.
Please email email@example.com at least 5 days in advance to confirm your Alcatraz tickets
The City Tour portion of the day starts at 2:00 PM. The bus departs from our tour center at 478 Post St (near Union Square). Guests are asked to check in at the Post St office no later than 1:40 PM. Alternately, for guests near Fisherman's Wharf, they can make their way to 2800 Leavenworth St. Please check in no later than 1:15 PM to board the shuttle to our Post St tour center. All tours depart from the tour center at Post St and drop off at the same location at the end of the tour