Enjoy an approximately four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level.
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay on this comprehensive half-day guided bus tour.
After your bus tour, recover your energy on the Fisherman`s Wharf area and get ready to enjoy your 4 hours Bike rental package from our partner Unlimited Biking (887 Beach St, San Francisco – Unlimited Biking Ghirardelli Square). Fall in love with all San Francisco has to offer as you pedal around and explore the area at your own pace.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
* Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up. You can reach us at [email protected] or (415) 353-5310 between 10:30am to 7:30pm local time PST ONLY.
* Bike reservation is not mandatory but we always recommend a reservation in order to hold you bikes and streamline the pick up process. Contact [email protected] for booking confirmation at specific time.
* The tour starts at 09:00AM, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Departure point: Gray Line Office at Union Square (478 Post. St.)
* Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon check in at our tour office