Enjoy an approximately four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you, San Francisco, as you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level.
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries, and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay on this comprehensive half-day guided bus tour.
After your bus tour, recover your energy on the Fisherman`s Wharf area and get ready to enjoy your 4 hours Bike rental package from our partner Unlimited Biking (757 Beach St, San Francisco). Fall in love with all San Francisco has to offer as you pedal around and explore the area at your own pace.
* You can reach us at [email protected] or 415.353.5310 between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm local time PST
* Bike reservation is not mandatory but we always recommend a reservation in order to hold your bikes and streamline the pick-up process. Contact [email protected] for booking confirmation at a specific time.
* Please choose between 2 different meeting points:
Gray Line Union Square Departure point 1 (478 Post. St.) at 8:30 for 8:40 am departure
Encore Café is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street.
Gray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Departure point 2 (2805 Leavenworth St) at 8:50 for 9:00 am departure.
Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front.
* Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon check-in.
* Redeem your 4h Bike rental package at our partner office Unlimited Biking (757 Beach St, San Francisco – CA 94109)