We all know that we're bored with all restrictions that came with the outbreak. But we finally have great news. Early signs are showing that California is flattening the curve and we all start thinking about the best places to go right after the outbreak. You'll find the best activities to do and the most recommended places to visit in this article.
Joining a City Tour With the Local Expert
Rediscover the city with a new perspective. Join a city tour that will take you to the best places in San Francisco. Our Grand City Tour offers top destinations in the city:
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths & the Pacific Ocean
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman's Wharf
- North Beach
- Haight-Ashbury neighborhood
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
The Grand City Tour is a four-hour guided bus tour of San Francisco plus a two-hour complimentary walking tour. All you need to know about San Francisco in 1 day! At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you, San Francisco, as you’ve never seen it before!
Going to a Winery to Taste All the Premium Wine Collections
We all had a hard time! You deserve the premium, see the most popular Sonoma & Napa winery day trip from San Francisco and enjoy world-class wine tastings and views. See the highlights below:
- A full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville
Visiting Yosemite National Park
- Choose from a range of activities at Yosemite, including walking or relaxing at the visitors' center.
- Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
- Views of Half Dome and El Capitan.
- Wildlife spottings.
Traveling scenic California's Pacific Coast Highway 1 to Monterey
One of the best ways to relax is to travel through a scenic highway near the Pacific Ocean. Gray Line is offering a Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel. Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. You'll follow Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula and visit Steinbeck's Cannery Row. Finish your day with a stop at the coastal town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, before returning to San Francisco. See the highlights below:
- A full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Two hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Expert guide and commentary
Visiting Muir Woods the Redwood Trees Forest
Have you ever seen the tallest trees in California? Spend time in nature walking through a giant redwood trees forest and visit beautiful Sausalito. Take time away from San Francisco on a half day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. This enthralling half day trip takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular National Monument and the prettiest village in California. See the highlights below:
- Exploring the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Driving across Golden Gate Bridge
- Expert guide and commentary
- Ferry ride with stunning views
Did you know that you can do all these activities with a 40% discount when you use the code '' Summer40 '' at checkout at www.graylineofsanfrancisco.com. We all had a hard time! Now it's time to replan summer. Use the code Summer40 to save 40% at checkout.
Tickets for tours until December 31, 2020 will be available at these discounts starting on Monday, March 30 until Thursday, April 30, 2020.