- 3.5-hour city tour with stops at Twin Peaks, The Golden Gate Bridge, and the Pacific Ocean
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods ($10 value)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (if confirmed with reservations)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 40, and 56 seat vehicles
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived. Our first stop is Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek. Our 1¼-hour stop is the most time offered of any other tour company. Muir Woods entrance fee included.
Next, visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shops, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants.
After returning to the tour office for a short stop, enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the City from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Opt to upgrade your tour to include a bay cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to complete your panorama of San Francisco from land and sea!
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
Venture back to San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay.
After exploring San Francisco, extend your adventure with one of our most popular combinations.
To redeem, bring voucher to Gray Line of San Francisco office,478 Post Street or 2800 Leavenworth Street, San Francisco on the day of your tour. To confirm your booking or to add hotel pick up, contact us at 415-353-5310 ext.1 or email@example.com. Hotel Pick-up is available if specified at time of reservation or by speaking with one of our customer service agents at least 24 hours prior to your tour departure
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.