- Bay Cruise
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths & the Pacific Ocean
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Bay cruise
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (if confirmed with reservations)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Please note the following: Most Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square Hotels are within walking distance of our Fisherman's Wharf (2800 Leavenworth St) and Union Square (478 Post St) departure points. If you are staying in one of these areas and your hotel is not listed on the hotel pickup list, please meet at one of the designated departure points at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 40, and 56 seat vehicles
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Opt to upgrade your tour to include a bay cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to complete your panorama of San Francisco from land and sea!
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. After you sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll circle Alcatraz Island and see every angle of this mysterious island. Other attractions include Angel Island, the Ellis Island of the west, and the magnificent skyline of San Francisco. This comfortable Bay tour has both indoor and outdoor seating with full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by them. Harbor Porpoises have returned to the Bay!
Contact us at 415-353-5310 ext.1 or email@example.com; please contact us 72 hours before booking to confirm your reservation. To redeem, bring voucher to Gray Line of San Francisco office, 478 Post Street or 2800 Leavenworth Street, San Francisco on the day of your tour. Hotel Pick-up is also available if specified at time of reservation
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.